Alice and I have much more in common than I thought. I think I have a lot of Alice in me. :)
Sixteen TRUE things about Alice.
1. She was always ready to talk about her pet.
2. She found it very confusing to be so many different sizes in a day.
3. She was definitely not a serpent.
4. She did not like to eat raw eggs.
5. She did not want to go among mad people.
6. She could not remember much about ravens and writing-desks.
7. She did not live much under the sea.
8. Her favorite phrase was "Let's pretend."
9. She didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make something out.
10. She would most like to be a Queen.
11. She was rather afraid of insects, at least the large kinds.
12. She liked birthday presents best.
13. She didn't like belonging to another person's dream.
14. She was always rather fond of scolding herself.
15. She was always ready for a little argument.
16. She got very used to queer things happening.